Performance Benchmarking Service
- Satisfying customer requirements
- Maintaining quality certification requires that you collect data and use it to see how you stack up against.
The confidential data you provide results in a customized report you can use for business and improvement planning. Each report provides a wealth of industry-specific performance data, comparing companies on more than 60 metrics. Each report has a unique, custom-selected comparison group. Since 1992, Performance Benchmarking has provided more than 10,800 such customized benchmarking reports. The program is directed by two Ph.D. economists, measuring the performance of North American manufacturing companies.
What MMTC Offers
- Quick and easy turnaround. Completed questionnaires take only a few days to process.
- Economical. Reports cost $595
- Annually updated. Comprehensive data on the performance of small and medium-sized North American manufacturing plants
- Strictly confidential. Your report is never shared without your expressed written consent.
MMTC’s benchmarking reports are widely respected and have been recommended to members of various trade associations, including:
- Precision Metalforming Association (PMA)
- National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA)
- Society of the Plastics Industry (SPI)
- National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL)
- Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
- National Association of Metal Finishers (NAMF)
- Wiring Harness Manufacturers Association (WHMA)
- Metal Treating Institute (MTI)
- Industrial Facilities (any plant)
- Plastics and Rubber Processing
- Makers of dies, molds or one-off machined products
- Machine Building
- Machined Parts and Assemblies
- Process Industries
- Electrical and Electronic Assembly
- Finishing services (i.e., plating, anodizing, coating)
- Community hospitals
For further information, contact the Performance Benchmarking Service at email@example.com.